Saturday, October 29, 2016

Serve or Die - MIC

Title: Serve or Die
Rating: *****

Hi guys! As you can see, I am doing a completely different style than the norm that I have when I post on Gameview.

Anyways, KAC is also posting right now, so it's such a treat to have two posts in one day!

Ok, Serve or Die is a really amazing game to play online. What you do is, you are the waiter. You have to serve food to the customers. If you are too slow, your food gets stolen. If nobody wants the food in your hand, you can press the down button and it gets destroyed, although that does cost money. If you serve the wrong order, you also lose money.

If you run out of time or get five strikes, you die!

It has a really weird ending. I WILL NOT SPOIL. I would recommend this to kids between the ages of 8-12 or above. Thanks for reading!

Website to Play: Serve or Die

No comments:

Post a Comment