Tuesday, October 18, 2016

2048 - MIC

Ok, ok, I know basically everyone knows this game, but I absolutely HAD to blog on it! Also, if you don't know it, don't feel bad because I am just about to introduce it to you, and you will have a new game to get addicted to! Well, hopefully :)

Anyways, just a brief run-through for the newbies. 2048 is basically when you have to match numbers on a grid to form the double of that number and your object is to get to 2048. So you start with a 2 normally, and you just match that 2 with another 2 and that 4 with another 4 and so on.

I know it sounds boring, but it's actually really amazing and addictive! I think that it is hard to stop playing! I mean, of course, you will get bored after ten days (jk), but it still will be there for you when you get bored!

Ok, my rating is A++++! It is so fun! There are many websites to go to, but I am going to just put the first one that pops up on my search:

2048

If this doesn't work for whatever reason, try a different website! You can also add it on your phone and play it on the go!

Thanks for reading! Please comment, play the game, and ENJOY!

MIC

No comments:

Post a Comment