Saturday, October 29, 2016

Rolling Sky - KAC

Rolling Sky


Please play Rolling Sky! There is not enough words to explain Rolling Sky, but it is VERY FUN! (It's mobile, just to let you know, so you have to play it on your phone or tablet)!

How To Play: Basically, there is a ball and you slide your finger across the screen to move it. There are a lot of twists and turns to make your way to the finish line (when you reach 100%)! 

Just like my other Gameviews, this game is so addicting!!! I love this game. I saw advertisements about it, but never downloaded it. Then one of my friends was playing it, and she let me try it out. It was really fun, so I decided to download it! At first, I thought it was pretty hard of a game, but now it's easier for me after I played a lot. 

Anyone can play this game too!

Please try out this game, if it's your friend or anyone else (of course including yourself)!

Rating: Five Stars!

Thank you guys (and girls), 
KAC

No comments:

Post a Comment