Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Papa's Cupcakeria - KAC

Papa's Cupcakeria!!!


Hello people (again). For the past time MIC and I have been blogging on Gameview, we have done multiple reviews on the Papa's series. Today I have got another favorite Papa's game. Papa's Cupcakeria! I have played Papa's Cupcakeria before, but I decided to play again (since I hadn't played it in a while) and I was like "This Papa's game is also very fun!" I downloaded it on my phone too, although it was $1.99, it was pretty much worth it. 

How To Play: You take the persons' order and make the cupcake they want for them. It is very fun, and it can get hard (sometimes)! 

This game is very fun, though I really stink at putting the icing on the cupcakes. That is actually why I didn't like to play in the past (and because I either put too much batter in the cupcake holders, or too little, but now I usually get perfects)! You can either play online, or you can dowload it on your phone/tablet. You should definitely play this game! 

Anyone can play this game!

Rating (out of 5 stars): 5 stars!!!!

Link to game: http://www.flipline.com/games/papascupcakeria/index.html

Thanks for reading!
KAC

No comments:

Post a Comment